Terms of Service
These Terms of Service is an agreement between AND Solutions (collectively referred to as “AND Solutions”, “we”, “our” and “us”) and a customer of our client (collectively referred to as “end-user”, “you”) that uses AND Solutions’ Link API services through a third-party application.
Your use of our service is conditional on your acceptance of these Terms of Service. Please take some time to read this document carefully, and if you have any questions about the contents, please feel free to contact us using the details in the section “Contacting Information” found at the end of this document.
Any words in capital letters in this document are explained in the section “Words with Special Meaning” at the bottom of the page.
By accessing or using our service, you are deemed to have read, accepted, and have agreed to be bound by these Terms of Service.
Each time you use our service you will be bound by the Terms of Service in force at that time. We may update or change our Terms of Service from time to time, seeking continuous improvement. If we make any updates or changes, we will post the new Terms of Service on our website. If you do not accept these amendments then you may cease the use of our service. Otherwise, your continued use is deemed as acceptance of the amendments.
Our service to you include the following:
- We retrieve “Financial Information” from one or more “Data Providers”, using Credentials provided by you. The information provided by our service is a summary of Financial Information you can already access yourself and may be combined with some further analysis of such information.
- We may use internet providers, web browsers, or other third parties to access your Financial Information to provide you our service.
- We will not charge you for the use of our service. “Service Providers” or other third parties may, however, charge you for the use of applications and other products that make use of our service.
- Our services are non-transactional. This means they cannot perform fund transfers, payments, deposits, account openings, or trading of securities or mutual funds. Also, they cannot affect changes to the password of a Data Provider.
- We acknowledge that we are liable to you for any breach of Personal Information we collect from you pursuant to your use of our services. Your use of the services provided by each Service Provider and Data Provider are governed by the agreements that you have with each of them. As a result, we have no responsibility for the products and services provided to you by the said Service Provider and Data Provider, or any other third party, are not liable to you for any harm, damage, or loss arising from your use of those products and services. You should check your Data Provider and Service Provider’s rules on data privacy. Once your Financial Information (including any Personal Information) is safely transmitted through our software to a Service Provider, that Service Provider becomes responsible for it.
- We will use our best efforts to maintain the reliability of our service. However, they are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and we do not guarantee that our service will be error-free. Additionally, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, availability, continuity, and completeness of the Financial Information collected from your Data Provider, as this can be affected by a variety of factors outside of our control. For example, these factors include:
- the Financial Information provided by a Data Provider being incorrect;
- the password to a Data Provider being incorrectly entered, which may cause your access to that Data Provider to be suspended temporarily; and
- a Data Provider containing a bug, undergoing system failure or suspension of access, which may impact our ability to access new data.
Although we will of course use all reasonable efforts to ensure that our retrieval of that Financial Information is accurate.
- Each time you use our service you will be bound by the Terms of Service in force at that time. We may change the content or features of our service at our discretion and will update our website information when any changes happen.
We will not provide your Credentials to any Service Provider or other third parties. Service Providers or third parties will only be able to access your Financial Information which you have explicitly permitted them to do so. This ensures that the Service Provider and/or third party that referred you to us can only see the Financial Information that you have consented to share with the said Service Provider and/or third party through our service.
We use the combination of Transport Layer Security (TLS) and the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES-256) to protect the security of your information during transmission. We constantly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary to deal with new challenges. We do not and will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time, unless it is:
- In response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer or government agency;
- when you have explicitly given your consent; or
- utilized for some statistical or other representation without disclosing personally identifying data.
From time to time, our service may experience interruptions for a variety of reasons, including:
- periodic updates, maintenance, or repair;
- system failure or network failure;
- software or hardware malfunction; or
- emergencies, such as a natural disaster or a serious accident.
We will provide advance notification if it is possible to plan or anticipate these interruptions, however, this may not always be the case. If we are not able to notify you before the interruption, we will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable after the fact.
You agree that you will not:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, national or international law;
- do anything that interferes with or infringes on our intellectual property rights in the Service, the website, and in the materials published on the website.
- copy or duplicate our service or any substantial part thereof, including the look and feel, without our prior written consent.
- directly or indirectly attempt to reverse-engineer, decipher, decompile, recreate or otherwise obtain any of the software making up our service;
- intentionally cause excessive load on our systems or servers, or interfere with the normal operation of other services;
- use our service in a way that infringes on the rights or privacy of other people;
- use our service to connect to a Data Provider that you are not legally authorized to access; or
- use our service in a way that you know or reasonably suspect might cause damage to us or a third party.
You agree that you will be responsible for any losses sustained by AND Solutions as a result of your breach of these Terms of Service and will compensate AND Solutions in full for any such losses.
We do not make any representations or warranties of any kind concerning:
- the availability, accuracy, or completeness of our Products & Services;
- access to telecommunications services for you at any time; or
- the suitability of our service for your particular purposes.
We engage and employ the best methods to safeguard and protect against viruses, infections, etc. However, despite such best efforts, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that the content that may be available through our service is free of infection from any viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, intercept or expropriate any system, data or Personal Information.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Service, the website, and in the material published on the website. All of those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works.
These Terms of Service and other provisions set forth by AND Solutions’ Link API shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. You agree to notify us as soon as reasonably possible about any claim or dispute concerning or relating to these Terms of Service or our service.
If you have any questions or complaints about this Terms of Service, or about our privacy practices in general, you can contact us at email@example.com.
|Data Provider||Third-party services, accessible via the internet, through which you may access your Financial Information, such as banks / financial institutions.|
|Service Provider||Third-party services that are using AND Solutions’ Link API services to access your Financial Information to provider their service to you.|
|Financial Information||Any data relating to your account(s) that you lawfully have access to through a Data Provider, and which you authorize use to access through our services.|
|Credentials||Your login name, password and other authentication information required to access Linked Services.|
|Personal Information||Information about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not.|
|AND Solutions, we, our, us||AND Solutions Pte. Ltd, whose registered office is at 7 Straits View, #12-00, Marina One East Tower, Singapore 018936.|
|Link API||One of the products of AND Solutions, that offer services to Service Providers, that allows them to access your Financial Information with only your consent.|